Surgery Group of Grand Island is pleased to offer financing options for your surgery procedures through MedicalFinancing.com.
MedicalFinancing.com finances a wide variety of procedures that are usually not covered by health insurance. The company offers loans up to $30,000 with convenient repayment plans.
Apply today and see how MedicalFinancing.com can make a difference for you.
The advantages of financing through MedicalFinancing.com include:
- Affordable monthly payments, as low as 1% of your balance
- Low rates starting at 5.9%
- 1% cash back reward program
- Interest free & Same as Cash options available
- Convenient revolving lines of credit
- Simple interest installment loans
- No prepayment penalty
- Multiple loan plans to choose from
- Sub-prime financing available for less than perfect credit
When does insurance cover cosmetic surgery?
For cosmetic surgical procedures, it is common that insurance will not provide coverage for conditions that do not include specific diseases or interference of function. However, if you are pre-approved through your health insurance company, Surgery Group of Grand Island would be happy to submit your claim.
It is customary to make financial arrangements and payments prior to having surgery.